Thursday, March 13, 2008

MY CITY!!!




Madurai........ the name itself gives me very sweet memories. It was here that i was born and brought up. Until i was 17 i don't know the real history of this vibrant city nor its specials as i was brought up like tat. All i know was my home, my school and my tuition master's home. To make matters worse, all were located in the same area, nagamalai on the outskirts of the city. But once i entered the college things changed. The view of meenakshi temple, the first place that i visited on my own was simply awesome. I had gone there already but this time around the feel was completely different. The ambience of the temple gave me a kind of feeling which i have never experienced. I started going there once in a month not to worship but to simply get that feel. Wanna experience tat? Just take a stroll across to the temple

No comments: